Maybe I missed it

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
If so I am sorry but did the Marklar accumulation change? I'm not getting dick for all the posting I'm doing and for making threads.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
IIRC, fly was blabbering on about changing something a while ago. i don't remember what he said about it but I remember hearing something.

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
CletusJones said:
IIRC, fly was blabbering on about changing something a while ago. i don't remember what he said about it but I remember hearing something.

God Damnit! :rant:

I'm never going to get any freaking Marklar!

K

Kabn

arcade and writing articles (if they're still paying) are the only two real ways since interest took a dive.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
JJ Lady said:
God Damnit! :rant:

I'm never going to get any freaking Marklar!
You still get them by posting, that has not changed. The only thing we had to change was the interest...

I just did some additional tweaking on the thread creation and thread view marklar rewards... :heart:

Last edited:
I

I Robert I

I gave you 5k last night. I expect a click or two to raise my rep, I need to get rid of this red square, it annoys me.

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
BigDov said:
I'm wearing shorts today?? You know I can't just sit here at work with my ass hanging out dude........ :(
yes, but you could wear pants with a "trap door" in the back. that would be super. ;)