Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Duke

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Coqui

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Liam

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I'm here more than you think but have been trying to be better about not saying super negative things when I don't have anything positive to say. But yes I've been tied up with work and shouldn't be mod. I should be getting more nudes from hot forum ladies though. cough cough

Give it to Duke. What else is he going to get? ;)

they are people who can't grow facial hair without looking like pedos

My ex says I look like a pedo with my current facial hair. She also says I look like the unibomber. I'm ok with that. I'm not saying what he did was right but I can totally understand where he was coming from. That and I'd like to blow the bitch up.

My ex says I look like a pedo with my current facial hair. She also says I look like the unibomber. I'm ok with that. I'm not saying what he did was right but I can totally understand where he was coming from. That and I'd like to blow the bitch up.

:lol:

so with you, brother.

I admit Tre would make a good mod but he already has good looks, hot wife, good job, nice possessions, and he's white. How lucky can one guy really be? Duke's head looks like a bullet. Who really needs it more?

;)

My mistake then. Carry on with your large testicles Duke. Don't forget when you get old carry a plastic cup with you in the bathroom so your balls don't get wet.

I can understand your confusion. I'm sure your wife has had full control of your testicles for some time. It's easy to forget when you don't have them.

I admit Tre would make a good mod but he already has good looks, hot wife, good job, nice possessions, and he's white. How lucky can one guy really be? Duke's head looks like a bullet. Who really needs it more?

;)

Duke also has to sleep with women from Sarasota and he drives a mustang. The negatives just keep adding up.