Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Duke

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Coqui

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Liam

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
The job they shouldn't have to do? No one likes scolding adult children.

Do you remember life before your child? Ya know, back when you were more rational and less on edge?

someone that chose to marry Liam can be rational? :fly:

The job they shouldn't have to do? No one likes scolding adult children.

Do you remember life before your child? Ya know, back when you were more rational and less on edge?

I used racial slurs on this website before I had a child and didn't get banned for it. Not that I blame you. Unless you want to get into a debate about racial slurs. Like why is it okay for someone to call me names because I'm white but not for me to call someone else names because they are a different color? And when did you become so on edge yourself? You don't even have an excuse like not getting enough sleep. I was teasing in this thread in the first place.

I used racial slurs on this website before I had a child and didn't get banned for it. Not that I blame you. Unless you want to get into a debate about racial slurs. Like why is it okay for someone to call me names because I'm white but not for me to call someone else names because they are a different color? And when did you become so on edge yourself? You don't even have an excuse like not getting enough sleep. I was teasing in this thread in the first place.
That's cuz mods pick and choose around here....

I know, it seems like the only person to get banned around here is april...
Inorite?! I should be the one bitching.
I liked you better when you had zero votes for mod. You're all uppity now. The power has gone to your head.
I don't have any votes for mod, wtf are you talking about? I've never been a mod here. Which is a good thing.
does anyone else hate bacon?
I known of other turkey bacon eaters around here.
Whatever!
Like you could do a better job. :wackit:

Inorite?! I should be the one bitching.

I don't have any votes for mod, wtf are you talking about? I've never been a mod here. Which is a good thing.

I known of other turkey bacon eaters around here.

Like you could do a better job. :wackit:

this very thread says you have two. Your lack of reading comprehension is perhaps why you dont have more. That, and bacon-hating.