Thread maureen i love you

TlWMLfb.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
The girl that died in my house was Brazilian. She had so much stuff around written in Portuguese.
Weren't you the one whinging about people why try and make everything about them? I seem to remember your complaint was people who always have a personal story for every situation. You ARE that person and it's called self-hate. Every fucking thread you have to come up with a 'that happened to my friend/sister/father/me/some other poor fucker who's had to put up with knowing you irl'

Weren't you the one whinging about people why try and make everything about them? I seem to remember your complaint was people who always have a personal story for every situation. You ARE that person and it's called self-hate. Every fucking thread you have to come up with a 'that happened to my friend/sister/father/me/some other poor fucker who's had to put up with knowing you irl'
NAILED IT

I said this the other day

k

most people do project. psychology 101