Thread Maureen how many STD's have you had?

Wickie my name is M A U R E E N.

My fave color is pink and my fave animal is the unicorn.

I support Autism.

You're just having an "episode" I forgive you because it's not your fault. It's autisms fault.
In polyamory a unicorn is a bisexual woman that is the girlfriend or "wife" of a couple together. It's called this because it's so rare that one woman would be attracted and interested with an already existing couple and stick around long enough to get through the issues that come up like couple privilege.

The couple typically fails to see her as an extension of the relationship and more so as a sex toy and sometimes even as a fwb or a baby sitter. It can get real sad sometimes.

Prostate cancer.
My grandfather died of prostate cancer. He was only like 66. It's one of the worst cases of cancer I have ever seen I don't know if that was indicative of his specific case or if prostate cancer is always that bad.

My grandfather died of prostate cancer. He was only like 66. It's one of the worst cases of cancer I have ever seen I don't know if that was indicative of his specific case or if prostate cancer is always that bad.
My dad has esophagus cancer and he can't eat and us withering away and his voice is all fucked up.

Watching him go this way is absolutely heartbreaking

It varies. I remember reading a study that showed half of all men age 70 or older have signs of prostate cancer. It's just usually other things kill the person first.