Ontopic @Maureen Hope you're doin ok.

I have my last 15 on me.
This is it

I'm going to try to do this

I've been up since 5am STRESSING the fuck out over having 15 left!

15 that's it!!!!

I never have anything less than 80 on me at any given moment.

I'll prob die
But I promise to come back to life again

15 is a crisis? Shit, I'd be good for like a few days.

If you like that kind of woman who runs out on her son and the father when the baby is a couple months old, weighs 98 pound drunk who has 4 kids by 3 different dads then yes she is just your type

Hey, at least she's not a fat drunk. Let's look at the upside here. Nobody likes a nattering naybob of negativism. Perhaps you should look in the mirror the next time you decide to talk shit about my woman.

Err....I mean.....your Mom.

So today I was preparing my resignation letter. Giving my company my two weeks notice so I can start focussing on myself...

Only two people hold the position I currently have at my company.
The other girl (let's call her Babs) is who walked me through software training when I first started...

She's a bit unhinged since her wife left her for another woman, they have only been married for eight months.

Anyways the president of the company called me today, and told me Babs has been hospitalized since yesterday for an apparent suicide attempt... My boss told me that for the next little while my workload is going to get heavy and to please be patient and for all of us to work together through this rough time!!!

REALLY BABS?????

So what do I do? Do I help out my company who in all honesty has been good to me, or do I worry about myself and leave them during such a horrible time...
We have no idea how long Babs is going to be off work or if she's ever coming back...

Why does Satan always like to fuck with my flex?

Didn't you just start this job like a couple months ago?

Since my 3rd day on the job she was breaking down like ALL THE TIME about her marriage ending etc. Like inconsolable fits where she has to be taken to the ladies room to be calmed down.

Juicy Backstory:
Lesbian couple got married last October. "Babs" and "Pat" dated 7 years before they tied the knot last October.
They had a wedding planner who helped them put it all together and ultimately they all became close friends ...
Babs and Pat both agreed that wedding planner was hot.

So ...
In the spring Babs suggested to Pat that perhaps HWP (hot wedding planner) join them in the boudoir for some scissors sister action

Pat hesitated at first but finally agreed and the scissors sister threesome started ..

But then her (Pat) worst nightmare became a reality (this is CEOs fear too)

HWP and Pat started to have a secret thing going ... And 3 months later, Pat FULLY left Babs for HWP.

So babs got dumped for her wedding planner!
Babs is destroyed, so destroyed that she tries to take her life yesterday....

So while Pat and HWP are scissoring away into the sunset, Babs is being held on an involuntarily psychiatric hold.
Love bites :(

This is why people should just shut up and work.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Hey, at least she's not a fat drunk. Let's look at the upside here. Nobody likes a nattering naybob of negativism. Perhaps you should look in the mirror the next time you decide to talk shit about my woman.

Err....I mean.....your Mom.

she has been sober for months now after her kidneys and liver shut down and she had to go to icu. They warned her never to drink again

Sir I am in a relationship but I am too smart to ever get married. I have always said on here that the only reason to get married is if you have too much stuff and want to get rid of half of it

You sound like every 50-something alcoholic I know.

• Gravy
It just recently happened. I told thux and dutch about it. I was fwb with a black girl for many months then we decided to try a relationship a few days ago.

TranslaTion:. I can't hook the other guys anymore, you're all I got".

You're payin her billz aren't you.

33 in a few weeks. I hardly drink because I saw what happened to my mom. I used to smoke weed every day but I haven't for many months. Last thing I did was 2 hits of acid on july 4th

I didn't say you were, I said you sound like. That doesn't bode well for you.

Omg I'm done! I quit!!!!!
What a weight lifted off my shoulders !

I got more info on "Babs" suicide attempt....
She fucking jumped in a lake and had to be rescued!!!
What a dumb bitch
She CALLED her wife and the hot wedding planner and announced she was gonna jump in the lake and kill herself ..

Anyhoooooo they found her floating in some marsh or something
She's ok but she's craaaaaay
So the only two ppl who ran our department are gone!

Oooops

This is why homo marriage shouldn't be a thing. No regular person ever tried to off themselves over heterosex problems.

Wickie is his own worst enemy.
Loves the black girls, but thinks their brother is a ninja, so calls him a ninja to his face.
Black girl dumps him cause deep down she knows he hates blacks and just has a darker the berry fetish.
My life may be boring, but some of you fuckers take the cake.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Wickie is his own worst enemy.
Loves the black girls, but thinks their brother is a ninja, so calls him a ninja to his face.
Black girl dumps him cause deep down she knows he hates blacks and just has a darker the berry fetish.
My life may be boring, but some of you fuckers take the cake.

Why does one need to say they are dating "a black" girl?

Why would we care about the skin color of the woman he's dating? Not that I would care anything about him, but you know what I mean.

I know I've never said "I'm dating a (insert ethnic group) girl". Who would?

Racists, that's who.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
Why does one need to say they are dating "a black" girl?

Why would we care about the skin color of the woman he's dating? Not that I would care anything about him, but you know what I mean.

I know I've never said "I'm dating a (insert ethnic group) girl". Who would?

Racists, that's who.
I knew a Russian girl who married a black guy who hated blacks.
She confided in me one day;
"I love my husband, but I hate him cause he's black".
Wow.

Didn't you just start this job like a couple months ago?
yup, in july. i regret soooooo much accepting the job. i was in NO condition to work this summer

This is why people should just shut up and work.
ikr ??? i never shared my life dramas with anyone at work.

black girl and I are already done. I called her brother the N word and she chimped out
cheap rug = you

White people problems.
we went to see some gorgeous homes... like drop dead gorgeous...
he's trying to convince me to move to Oakville, Ontario ... it would totally uproot my son and I'm not sure about that at this point.
but oddly my EXHubby is ok with the move cuz Oakville is a great and beautiful posh suburb to raise Kiko in...

Be careful or he might become a self-important jackass too.
i can only hope.

• Gravy