Master Chief...?

Pancake Wagon said:
Master chief was a kid, John, who was taken from his parents when he was young and placed in a super soldier program by the "government." He was replaced with a clone that died sometime after his departure. He grew up in the super soldier program to become the master chief, the kick assiest dude to ever wear green.
if you knew that then why did your goofy ass make this thread?

Pancake Wagon said:
Master chief was a kid, John, who was taken from his parents when he was young and placed in a super soldier program by the "government." He was replaced with a clone that died sometime after his departure. He grew up in the super soldier program to become the master chief, the kick assiest dude to ever wear green.

CBN Reports: "MasterChief" , hero of the popular "Halo" video game series was reportedly slain earlier today by an unknown suspect. Witnesses say a man wearing an orange Haz-Mat suit carrying a crow bar fled the area. Police are now searching for suspect but so far has eluded them.

Onnotangu said:
if you knew that then why did your goofy ass make this thread?
Because I don't know what he looks like. Those assholes at Bungie won't let anyone know so that we all can put ourselves in his place, since we have no clue as to whether he's black, white, yellow, red, or purple.

Pancake Wagon said:
Because I don't know what he looks like. Those assholes at Bungie won't let anyone know so that we all can put ourselves in his place, since we have no clue as to whether he's black, white, yellow, red, or purple.
i'ma stab you ....with a ripe mango...in the face