Master Chief...?

bast_imret said:
No you don't. They want to know who he really is, you know, under the mask and suit. Is he black, white, blond, brunette? Is he a big strong man or is it just the suit? Is he hung like a horse, or is that just a mistake told by Cortana cause she's so small?

He's Jessica Simpson.

Edit: No wait! He's Bert from Sesame Street isn't it!?

Drool-Boy said:
When I was in the military, I took a brief course on combat medicine, and one of the things they tell you is if someone has a massive wound in the field, youre supposed to pee on it to keep it wet before your dress it because pee is sterile.
Talk about insult to injury

Youre right, but of course pee can become non-sterile if you have an infection ! (I imagine this can be common in the military ;) )

Pancake Wagon said:
...? What does he look like. I know his back story, read the book. Didn't read the book that fell between Halo and the new game, but probably should. Is he asian? I think he's asian.

If you don't know who I'm talking about...pfffft
you didn't read the book then.

they TOLD YOU who master chief was. I just read the fall of reach last night.

John-117 IS the master chief.

Onnotangu said:
you didn't read the book then.

they TOLD YOU who master chief was. I just read the fall of reach last night.

John-117 IS the master chief.

We know that. We also know he's a marine with cybernetic implants in him. What we don't know is if he's Asian, Black, Hispanic, or white.

Coqui said:
From what little I've read, it seems like he dies at the end of Halo and a new one is there for Halo 2
If you can't beat the final level he dies.

Master chief was a kid, John, who was taken from his parents when he was young and placed in a super soldier program by the "government." He was replaced with a clone that died sometime after his departure. He grew up in the super soldier program to become the master chief, the kick assiest dude to ever wear green.