mAssrocket

theacoustician said:
It took an insane amount of alcohol to do that. It was also not :

1. Filmed
2. Repeated
3. Made it ok for anyone to show their cinnamon ring off at any time

OMG you shit in a mailbox??? Was it your own? SOmeone ought to shit in that neighbor of mine's mailbox. You up for the challenge when everyone comes to Tampa in Feb?

Thats great!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Depends on your definition of "hanging out"

I find that boys doing "The Captain" stance from those Captain Morgan commercials while hanging their balls out to be disturbing enough; doing it while friends are over is unacceptable.

One night Shawn and his friend were trying to do the "Silence of the Lambs" stance because I said how much it bothered me in the movie. THAT was disturbing.

Candy said:
OMG you shit in a mailbox??? Was it your own? SOmeone ought to shit in that neighbor of mine's mailbox. You up for the challenge when everyone comes to Tampa in Feb?

Thats great!
It was a USPS blue drop box. Several people benefited from my special delivery.

Candy said:
I find that boys doing "The Captain" stance from those Captain Morgan commercials while hanging their balls out to be disturbing enough; doing it while friends are over is unacceptable.

One night Shawn and his friend were trying to do the "Silence of the Lambs" stance because I said how much it bothered me in the movie. THAT was disturbing.
You hang out with a bunch of tuckers? Wanna come up to Atlanta and get a dose of boring for a while?

Candy said:

sadly, i was not invited to that party.

theacoustician said:
You hang out with a bunch of tuckers? Wanna come up to Atlanta and get a dose of boring for a while?

LOL - Yes! They were tucking! Only I walked in on the middle of the operation being pieced together so I more or less saw two stumbling boys with their pants around their ankles and their hands ALMOST in the air in true Silence of the Lambs form. It was awesome. There were pictures which someone promptly deleted the next morning.

orly_bush.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
For the record I wasn't offended :fly:

You'd have to do something spectacularly eggregious to offend me, like using Port Ellen 30 in a mixer :shudder:

I do want fly to replace the words ball cancer with [CHIKKEN EDIT] though. I think that kicks ass.