mAssrocket

Dear God,

Please use your powers or tell Jesus to give these guys untreatable [CHIKKEN EDIT] before they manage to jizz inside some chick, each other, or both.

yours,

Sarcasmo

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
Dear God,

Please use your powers or tell Jesus to give these guys untreatable ball cancer before they manage to jizz inside some chick, each other, or both.

yours,

Sarcasmo

wow, did u really just say that? :tard:

Sarcasmo said:
Dear God,

Please use your powers or tell Jesus to give these guys untreatable ball cancer before they manage to jizz inside some chick, each other, or both.

yours,

Sarcasmo

For every ugly and stupid person in the world there is an equally ugly and stupid person that will have sex with them.

When seeing another man's asshole becomes a standard part of hanging out together, regardless of what may or may not be stuck in it, you need new friends.

As a therapist I would likely be fascinated by a man who has no qualms about shitting in a mailbox and cleansing himself in a public fountain but who considers seeing a friend's asshole to be crossing some kind of boundary.

Sarcasmo said:
As a therapist I would likely be fascinated by a man who has no qualms about shitting in a mailbox and cleansing himself in a public fountain but who considers seeing a friend's asshole to be crossing some kind of boundary.
It took an insane amount of alcohol to do that. It was also not :

1. Filmed
2. Repeated
3. Made it ok for anyone to show their cinnamon ring off at any time

theacoustician said:
It took an insane amount of alcohol to do that. It was also not :

1. Filmed
2. Repeated
3. Made it ok for anyone to show their cinnamon ring off at any time

damn, I knew we didn't get you drunk enough over New Years.