Maryland UF Meet: MEET THE ELPMIS

April23 said:
You went to Maryland.. and Maryland. Ya tell me about hardcore.
Well yeah, if the beautiful state of Georgia was connected to MD (like it is to FL) I'd be over there probably more times then I am now.

As for you being in MD, I thought it was awesome, but you guys didn't come up there just for me, fly senior lives up here, so saying hi to me is convenient. If fly's pops wasn't out here I doubt we would have met, I'm not that hot and funny to go that far out of your way to meet. But, I think you and fly are, and Coqui is too. That's why I feel like a dick for not having been down to Florida since I was 7, and not meeting up with Coqui during my brief drive through Ohio.

I use a lot of my vacation time to take care of my father (who's sick) and to travel around the U.S. for tournament fighting (that's why I said I briefly drove through Ohio). I'm about to close on a house at the end of November, so some of my off time will probably go towards moving, you know, shit like that. I'm sure I'll make it down to FL or ATL so everyone can chill together soon, but until then please forgive me for not being around.

3147822.gif

elpmis said:
Well yeah, if the beautiful state of Georgia was connected to MD (like it is to FL) I'd be over there probably more times then I am now.

As for you being in MD, I thought it was awesome, but you guys didn't come up there just for me, fly senior lives up here, so saying hi to me is convenient. If fly's pops wasn't out here I doubt we would have met, I'm not that hot and funny to go that far out of your way to meet. But, I think you and fly are, and Coqui is too. That's why I feel like a dick for not having been down to Florida since I was 7, and not meeting up with Coqui during my brief drive through Ohio.

I use a lot of my vacation time to take care of my father (who's sick) and to travel around the U.S. for tournament fighting (that's why I said I briefly drove through Ohio). I'm about to close on a house at the end of November, so some of my off time will probably go towards moving, you know, sh*t like that. I'm sure I'll make it down to FL or ATL so everyone can chill together soon, but until then please forgive me for not being around.

Whoa whoa whoa there. I didn't mean anything by what I said... just trying to ruffle your feathers, old man.

(I just probably fell into a guilt trip.)

April23 said:
Whoa whoa whoa there. I didn't mean anything by what I said... just trying to ruffle your feathers, old man.

(I just probably fell into a guilt trip.)
G-G-G-G-GUILT TRIP

elpmis said:

I use a lot of my vacation time to take care of my father (who's sick) and to travel around the U.S. for tournament fighting (that's why I said I briefly drove through Ohio). I'm about to close on a house at the end of November, so some of my off time will probably go towards moving, you know, shit like that. I'm sure I'll make it down to FL or ATL so everyone can chill together soon, but until then please forgive me for not being around.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I get it. :fly:

fly said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I get it. :fly:
Read it in your head like Napoleon Dynamite for the full effect :fly:

"You know, my father's pretty sick"

"I pretty much travel around the U.S. as a tournament fighter"