FYI Maryland the police state

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
Growing Number of Prosecutions for Videotaping the Police

That Anthony Graber broke the law in early March is indisputable. He raced his Honda motorcycle down Interstate 95 in Maryland at 80 mph, popping a wheelie, roaring past cars and swerving across traffic lanes.

But it wasn't his daredevil stunt that has the 25-year-old staff sergeant for the Maryland Air National Guard facing the possibility of 16 years in prison. For that, he was issued a speeding ticket. It was the video that Graber posted on YouTube one week later -- taken with his helmet camera -- of a plainclothes state trooper cutting him off and drawing a gun during the traffic stop near Baltimore.

In early April, state police officers raided Graber's parents' home in Abingdon, Md. They confiscated his camera, computers and external hard drives. Graber was indicted for allegedly violating state wiretap laws by recording the trooper without his consent

:mad:

Maryland has a law against video tapping anyone without their prior consent.

He could be facing the same charges if his helmet cam had caught my face as he rode past.

I video tap chicks every night.

You are fucking sick.

tap_dancer.jpg

Yeah, it's why all the stores have signs advising you that there are cameras. Without the sign they can be sued as well, even if you just robbed them. I seriously doubt Maryland is the only state with these laws, but I'm not going to bother looking it up.

Yeah, it's why all the stores have signs advising you that there are cameras. Without the sign they can be sued as well, even if you just robbed them. I seriously doubt Maryland is the only state with these laws, but I'm not going to bother looking it up.

Illinois and one other state have the same laws. Can't remember which one the third is.

I think I made a post in the Fly Trap about crazy laws and I believe it said which three is was. It also referred to this incident.

:waw:

:lol:

I'll see if I can find it.