Martial Law Declared in New Orleans?

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I just heard it on Fox News.

For those of you who have been to New Orleans I'm sure you can appreciate the importance of this declaration.... there are A LOT of shady characters in the area.

I think we ought to dispatch KNYTE to the scene... it would give him good reason to wear his shooting gloves. :fly:

No kidding. 20 feet of water should wash some of the filth out of that cess pool.

I bet the murder rate has dropped 15% because of all of this.

Hey, anyone that decided that living in a coastal city that is BELOW SEA LEVEL is a good idea deserves to be underwater.

Savannah is below sea level but we've been really really lucky with hurricanes. The last one that partial hit us was David in the early 80s. The gulf stream bows out a little from us and that helps the hurricanes to turn away from us at the last second and destroy the Carolinas.

b_sinning said:
Savannah is below sea level but we've been really really lucky with hurricanes. The last one that partial hit us was David in the early 80s. The gulf stream bows out a little from us and that helps the hurricanes to turn away from us at the last second and destroy the Carolinas.

well, you done did it now...i hope you typed that with one hand while knocking wood with the other.

wait...

:shifty:

kiwi said:
Hey, anyone that decided that living in a coastal city that is BELOW SEA LEVEL is a good idea deserves to be underwater.

It might be a stupid thing to do but I woudn't wish this on anyone. We live in a coastal city, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We would, however, be smart enough to evacuate should a cat 5 storm come our way.

Candy said:
I just heard it on Fox News.

For those of you who have been to New Orleans I'm sure you can appreciate the importance of this declaration.... there are A LOT of shady characters in the area.

I think we ought to dispatch KNYTE to the scene... it would give him good reason to wear his shooting gloves. :fly:

You send me down there with a couple M1A1s, some long range arty, a little C4, and package of Vanilla Snack Paks and I will flatten everything and everyone.

Candy said:
It might be a stupid thing to do but I woudn't wish this on anyone. We live in a coastal city, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We would, however, be smart enough to evacuate should a cat 5 storm come our way.

I would go out on the beach in a child-sized pink raincoat and yell "BRING IT ON!!!!" with my fists in the air.