Mars Mission - Neat to Think About

I thought they signed living wills already :confused:

Appendectomy, tonsilectomy, castration after sperm donation I recommend. Astronauts have to make sacrifices already for their job, why not these? Hell even dedicated singers take life altering drugs (Michael Jackson took medication to make and keep his voice high and see where that got him) or castration to keep their voices in check.

65460426107d715.jpg

I thought they signed living wills already :confused:

Appendectomy, tonsilectomy, castration after sperm donation I recommend. Astronauts have to make sacrifices already for their job, why not these? Hell even dedicated singers take life altering drugs (Michael Jackson took medication to make and keep his voice high and see where that got him) or castration to keep their voices in check.

You really are an idiot.

Dumb idea entirely with our current level of technology IMO.

Pretty much. Let's try turning our own planet into less of a shithole before sending our little feelers out to other worlds. Develop some cold fusion, cure cancer, figure out why my goddamn electric bill is so high...

It’s inevitable that America will attempt some sort of colonization/control on Mars. Our vision of manifest destiny blurred many years ago. Our own coasts could not control our desire for power what makes you think the atmosphere will? I agree that we should focus are attention on items on this planet first but that’s not American progress. Hell we thrive on buying/stealing land from uneducated people for Pox infected blankets and a few beaded necklaces. We will in time trade a few old baseball cards and Pamela Anderson to the Martians for a bit of their planet.