Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
is it still useless?

i see i can transfer it to savings or some shit. what would that do?

and lord knows i don't need another account to worry about. so, like, do i have to make a monthly payment?

have a great day.

is it still useless?

i see i can transfer it to savings or some shit. what would that do?

and lord knows i don't need another account to worry about. so, like, do i have to make a monthly payment?

have a great day.

it's all in fun. you don't have to worry about a thing. you can do or don't do what you want.
back in the olden days when fly was young enough to handle a store, we had flymart. you could use the marklar to buy things from the store...a color change to your name, gifts for others...
now that fly's old and useless, marklar's just a tease from the past.

it's all in fun. you don't have to worry about a thing. you can do or don't do what you want.
back in the olden days when fly was young enough to handle a store, we had flymart. you could use the marklar to buy things from the store...a color change to your name, gifts for others...

I think ape crushed his will to live and he no longer cares about anything

ouch.