Marklar Bug

I

ieyeasu

Welcome to the bank. You currently have 83.70 marklar in the bank, last updated on 11-26-2004 at 04:40 PM. You currently have 119.20 marklar in your pocket.

And yet, when I try to deposit 119.20 (which seemed very high, as I had deposited my entire amount merely hours earlier) I was told I couldn't deposit more than I had.

Which indicates to me that 119.20 is actually to total amount of marklar I have, meaning that my "in pocket" amount is 35.50, which also seems high. This amount, however, was deposited without issue.

After that last deposit, I saw:
Welcome to the bank. You currently have 119.20 marklar in the bank, last updated on 11-26-2004 at 06:03 PM. You currently have 40.70 marklar in your pocket.

Which makes no sense at all.

Yes...Something is certainly amiss. Every time I go to the bank screen, a different value is displayed for my in pocket amount.

Did you try refreshing the page after depositing? I always do:
- go to bank
- deposit
- click link that gets displayed
- hit f5

after all that everything displays correctly for me.

Welcome to the bank. You currently have 17086.33 marklar in the bank, last updated on 11-25-2004 at 05:43 PM. You currently have 430.13 marklar in your pocket.

hmmmm :p

I Robert I said:
Did you try refreshing the page after depositing? I always do:
- go to bank
- deposit
- click link that gets displayed
- hit f5

after all that everything displays correctly for me.

That may indeed be it.

EDIT: Yep, I'm the one that's buggy.

Aprils right. But what is really the problem is that you can't deposit 119.20 marklar but only 119 or less. I'll bet you all your marklar if you tried to deposit 119 marklar it will let you.

Kander77 said:
Aprils right. But what is really the problem is that you can't deposit 119.20 marklar but only 119 or less. I'll bet you all your marklar if you tried to deposit 119 marklar it will let you.

I had already tried that, darling.

Drool-Boy said:
your marklar is weak, marklar

Yeah well, I just started here. And I got an arcade pass...As I understand it, that'll help.

Welcome to the bank. You currently have 91826.44 marklar in the bank, last updated on 11-26-2004 at 04:14 AM. You currently have 55.82 marklar in your pocket.

nope, seems to work just fine

I need 40,000 more marklar to complete my plan. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!