Mario is no longer the best selling game of all time

I like gaming just as much as my better half, so having 1 TV and 1 console can be problematic. Although we don't mind playing on the PC either. I am really tempted to get a PS3 for Last Remnants and Prince Caspian though, the gamplay looks perfect for me.

Can I axe a question?

How good is wii sports? How many different games are on it, does it get boring quickly? I decided I'd put away the money i'd spend of cigs and when I have enough I'll buy a wii as a treat.

Bowling is excellent. A shining example of using the wii interface correctly.

Tennis is also pretty good, but it's more about timing than anything.

Baseball, like tennis, is more about timing than anything else. Possibly even more abstracted than the tennis.

Boxing can be fun, but it's just as often frustrating because the controls are kinds of fiddly.

Golf is an example of what not to do with the wii. You'd think that the wiimote would lend itself readily to a golf game, but this implementation is poor.

Baseball, like tennis, is more about timing than anything else. Possibly even more abstracted than the tennis.

Boxing can be fun, but it's just as often frustrating because the controls are kinds of fiddly.

Golf is an example of what not to do with the wii. You'd think that the wiimote would lend itself readily to a golf game, but this implementation is poor.

We really enjoy bowling, I used to work in a bowling alley so I'm sure I'd be ciritcising the game if it wasn't up to expectations realistic-wise but it would be super fun.

I might very well get one.

tiger woods is awesome...the '07 version had some glitches in the swing but it was fixed in the '08-'09 editions...but yeah, fuck wii sports golf...horrific

tiger woods is awesome...the '07 version had some glitches in the swing but it was fixed in the '08-'09 editions...but yeah, fuck wii sports golf...horrific
that's the only golf i've played on the wii. i think it's pretty sweet. i'm especially fond of my $1500 nose ring that gives me extra luck.

haven't tried wii sports golf, but i like the boxing, bowling and tennis. i'm a motherfucker at the boxing. there's was an incredibly deep rooted pleasure derived from beating the shit out my sister. i let go a real Deanian howl when I knocked her out.