Mario is no longer the best selling game of all time

"And before you brand Wii Sports a false champion due to being bundled with hardware, consider that Super Mario Bros. was also sold as a bundle with the original Nintendo Entertainment System during its mid-80's heyday. Plus, Wii Sports has been a major hit even in non-bundled form, topping Wii sales charts in Japan at over 3.2 million copies sold in 2008 alone."

"And before you brand Wii Sports a false champion due to being bundled with hardware, consider that Super Mario Bros. was also sold as a bundle with the original Nintendo Entertainment System during its mid-80's heyday. Plus, Wii Sports has been a major hit even in non-bundled form, topping Wii sales charts in Japan at over 3.2 million copies sold in 2008 alone."

Who buys a second copy of Wii Sports?

honestly though, that's most of the reason people buy a wii in the first place. i think i've only ever played wii sports, boom blox, and mario galaxy with any regularity.

I play Mario Party and the crazy games on Wii Fit alot.

i had mario party on the gamecube, but i decided against buying it for the wii. if i'm going to make masturbation-style motions, i'm at least going to have it be for a good reason, ya herd?

of the 3 consoles though, the wii gets the least use by far. especially since i got fallout 3 for the ps3.

Can I axe a question?

How good is wii sports? How many different games are on it, does it get boring quickly? I decided I'd put away the money i'd spend of cigs and when I have enough I'll buy a wii as a treat.

I enjoy the hell out of my Wii. It's a fun investment.