Marine throws puppy

btw this is what i spend my lunch time doing

61647ce105e038e9.gif

These are such different issues. I can't truly believe that you agree with this logic.

Believe it.

To ignore the big picture because a video surfaced of an animal being killed is utterly ridiculous.

I'm not going to put forth the "harsh environment" argument, but killing a puppy doesn't matter a great deal to me. I'm more concerned about the innocent loss of life, something that seems somewhat bypassed in a bid to get a heart wrenching story about a dog being chucked off a cliff.

There are some sick individuals who'd put the welfare of an animal before that of a human, and it's quite disturbing to encounter it almost daily.

Believe it.

To ignore the big picture because a video surfaced of an animal being killed is utterly ridiculous.

I'm not going to put forth the "harsh environment" argument, but killing a puppy doesn't matter a great deal to me. I'm more concerned about the innocent loss of life, something that seems somewhat bypassed in a bid to get a heart wrenching story about a dog being chucked off a cliff.

There are some sick individuals who'd put the welfare of an animal before that of a human, and it's quite disturbing to encounter it almost daily.

You completely miss the point. There is a gentleman's way of doing things. This is like a schoolyard douchebag acting on impulse. I'm sure this idiot would commit similar acts if he was here in the US.

People said the puppy was dead, and that they squeezed the paw of one of its brothers or sisters offscreen to make the yelping sound before tossing the dead puppy off the cliff.

My question is, if the puppy was actually alive, where was Jesus when it was airborne? I thought Jesus was the shepherd of little animals. Or is that just affluent white children?

People said the puppy was dead, and that they squeezed the paw of one of its brothers or sisters offscreen to make the yelping sound before tossing the dead puppy off the cliff.

My question is, if the puppy was actually alive, where was Jesus when it was airborne? I thought Jesus was the shepherd of little animals. Or is that just affluent white children?

you just proved jesus doesn't save :eek:

I've spent enough time around alot of sick crazy mofos in war zones. Alot of people who kill for a living aren't always the most moral and stable minded.

I've spent enough time around alot of sick crazy mofos in war zones. Alot of people who kill for a living aren't always the most moral and stable minded.

no doubt, no doubt

edit: I've heard about far more worse than this. The difference is that this became a video on the internet. Poor puppy :(

Last edited:

Its actually funny that people are shocked IMO

You guys do realize these are killers by trade right? Not saying that all of them are nutz but some of them are not going to be all there. Once you kill human beings for a living, everyday, I highly doubt a puppy is high up on your care list(while still in the war zone). Not saying I agree or can stomach what they did but when you look at the big picture(which you have to) the puppy is not all that important. Even if it was alive I am pretty sure they didnt have an SPCA down the dirt road. So basically it could spend a couple days dying of starvation or have a 3 second flight and a thud. You know which one my fat ass would chose.

Its actually funny that people are shocked IMO

You guys do realize these are killers by trade right? Not saying that all of them are nutz but some of them are not going to be all there. Once you kill human beings for a living, everyday, I highly doubt a puppy is high up on your care list(while still in the war zone). Not saying I agree or can stomach what they did but when you look at the big picture(which you have to) the puppy is not all that important. Even if it was alive I am pretty sure they didnt have an SPCA down the dirt road. So basically it could spend a couple days dying of starvation or have a 3 second flight and a thud. You know which one my fat ass would chose.

I hear ya man, but I was talking to this Puggle by the water cooler earlier today and we was talking how civilized the cities are over there and with that particular pup's gleaming, clean white coat it's likely we was pulled from a house. He was also saying that given the chance he would likely opt not being thrown off a cliff.

I hear ya man, but I was talking to this Puggle by the water cooler earlier today and we was talking how civilized the cities are over there and with that particular pup's gleaming, clean white coat it's likely we was pulled from a house. He was also saying that given the chance he would likely opt not being thrown off a cliff.

Yeah, I guess we can't ask the dog but if we are talking in terms of "suffering" it is way more humane to toss it than to let it starve.

It was pretty clean for a wild dog though :(

Been hangin' with Moses again?

Yeah, I guess we can't ask the dog but if we are talking in terms of "suffering" it is way more humane to toss it than to let it starve.

It was pretty clean for a wild dog though :(
yeah man, I doubt dogs wander out into the desert and die very often - dogs know it's stupid hot out there with no shade, there's no water, and birds twice their size will fucking own them

I hate to say it, but I think you are wrong about this.

I agree, but I also think it depends on where the Humane Society is located and the abundance of stray animals in that area. Perhaps where April worked they have things under control, but there are plenty of places that don't - I know the Humane Society where I got my pup from puts perfectly fine animals down due to over crowding...

here's a story on another HS that does the same:

http://www.news-journal.com/news/content/news/stories/02262006Animal_shelter.html

i feel obligated to post this here

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4744329320575580644&q=soldier+puppy+vid&total=87&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6"]U.S. Soldier Catches Puppy[/ame]