Mardi Gras Regatta

Here's the house Jonny's gonna party in while tossing spare copies of CAD programs in the fireplace.

20_hurrican891.jpg

the best part is no waiting for the can, since you can piss anywhere outside and not upset the neighbors.

see that rubble? yeah, i totally shagged this chick on that. she got tetanus from the rusty nails though.

Last edited:
Well, if you lived on the coast, you definately would be 30 miles away from it when all the huffin and puffin chilled out. :fly:

waw is right..in alabama, LA is lower alabama. :D

never partied in n'orleans before, but i schooled in mobile, which is home to mardi gras...so parties were abundant for a month every year. :hi2u: fun FUN!! i also mardi grased in biloxi, was was a lot of fun...was in SUCH spirits that i didn't even notice we were close to water until the end of the day. :fly: good times.

have fun and PLEASE eat some banana moon pies for me!!! those are the best...:drool:

I'd love to hit Mardis Gras in the deep south. Party on the bayou, run for my life in Mississippi... Lots of culture and mystery down there.

I've done mardi gras in NO and it was fucking insane...it was actually much more enjoyable the few days before everything kicked into full gear because there were still tons of people partying but the streets weren't impassable due to the sea of humanity that comes when it actually starts

I've done mardi gras in NO and it was fucking insane...it was actually much more enjoyable the few days before everything kicked into full gear because there were still tons of people partying but the streets weren't impassable due to the sea of humanity that comes when it actually starts

that's why i never went over there..it was 1 1/2 hours from mobile but i stayed put...it was quite big enough in mobile. and you still have all the :boobies: and moon pies and BEADS!! and parties and alcohol you want. :hi2u: oh and joe cain. :D

don't think I've ever had a moon pie...looks too much like some disgusting little debbie plastic sugar product

never had a moon pie, but i love me some vachon Ah Caramel cakes.

i'll definitely try one for you, thorn.

never had a moon pie, but i love me some vachon Ah Caramel cakes.

i'll definitely try one for you, thorn.

:heart:

they're onna those things like candy corn that you eat during the season but not year round. :drool: and the store ones are NOT like the street ones.