WTF ManVsMagic

it's because you're a GLG20

In "Chuck Versus the Marlin", it is claimed that the device uses a "high powered transmitter to avoid detection", and has "a maximum range of about 20 yards".

Thats an incredibly weak device. If i cant pick it up from overhead in LEO, im not interested.

unless you were referencing this

The GLG-20 is a reference to the movie Spies Like Us (1985). Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd portrayed two bumbling government employees who are recruited by the CIA to serve as decoys and GLG-20 is the rank they receive upon graduating from "spy school".

in which case, ive also not seen that.

The GLG-20 is a reference to the movie Spies Like Us (1985). Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd portrayed two bumbling government employees who are recruited by the CIA to serve as decoys and GLG-20 is the rank they receive upon graduating from "spy school".

Yup. Time for a fucking reboot

it's because you're a GLG20

Donna Dixon was fine as hell back then.

Donna+Dixon+1.jpg

how have you not seen that movie

Hi,

That was me. I was just trying to see what twitter was all about and get people to check out my comic. I guess it's the equivalent of going door to door and asking people if I'm funny.
I think I just kept following the twitter recommendations, but they never stop.

Hi,

That was me. I was just trying to see what twitter was all about and get people to check out my comic. I guess it's the equivalent of going door to door and asking people if I'm funny.
I think I just kept following the twitter recommendations, but they never stop.

:lol:

Well done sir. I approve.