Manicotti. Mmmmmm

Thorn Bird said:
she got up this morning and saw the dining room table and said, "remember scott?" i think she was recalling the events of last night. i think it's so funny that she insisted sitting next to him, and doing everything he did. she HAD to have a napkin, she HAD to have a cup and coaster, she HAD to have a piece of bread..

she HAD to fall out of the chair.

Thorn Bird said:
she got up this morning and saw the dining room table and said, "remember scott?" i think she was recalling the events of last night. i think it's so funny that she insisted sitting next to him, and doing everything he did. she HAD to have a napkin, she HAD to have a cup and coaster, she HAD to have a piece of bread...

like a cat, i'm telling you. she can smell the fear.

That's so cute. I still say those two would make good parents. I'm just waiting for the accident to happen.

Sarcasmo said:
That's so cute. I still say those two would make good parents. I'm just waiting for the accident to happen.
Considering I wanted to laugh at her after she fell out of the chair, I don't think so. The stunned look on her face was funny as hell until she started crying. Then it was just sad.

theacoustician said:
Considering I wanted to laugh at her after she fell out of the chair, I don't think so. The stunned look on her face was funny as hell until she started crying. Then it was just sad.

Based on that response/story, you definitely don't have what it takes to be a daddy :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
it was, and it is :drool:

(it's not homemade...shhh!)

WHAT!?!?!? You are going on and on about your pie and it's not homemade! That's it, you have to come out here so you can sample my HOMEMADE pie. I'll expect you for dinner by 6. :D

kiwi said:
WHAT!?!?!? You are going on and on about your pie and it's not homemade! That's it, you have to come out here so you can sample my HOMEMADE pie. I'll expect you for dinner by 6. :D

in my defense, missy, the first pie was homemade. the first pie was waaay better than this one, too.

Thorn Bird said:
in my defense, missy, the first pie was homemade. the first pie was waaay better than this one, too.

Alright, I'll forgive you, but I still expect you for dinner at 6.