Manicotti. Mmmmmm

Thorn Bird said:
you REAL MEN come on over -- obviously there's plenty of pie left. i'd love for you to sample my pie.

Awesome, I'll be right over. Maybe I'll let you sample my sausage.

:shifty:

fly said:
manicotti-04.jpg

Ahh the memories...

How did I know someone (fly) would look at this picture and make a comment such as this???? Kinda looks like the docking aparatis.

Thorn Bird said:
maybe she should sample mine and learn how to make you a REAL pie. not many real pies these days.
I'm still waiting for directions to this pie sampling place of yours.

Last edited:
Pandora said:
I wanted some pie, but was unable to eat any. Spange made me eat off the floor and it gave me the food poisenings.

Ya'll wanna do desert tonight? If my tummy's up to it that is..... :hs:

ummmm...i was very mad because no one at my pie, so there's now a slice gone. but it is DELICIOUS and it'd be great to do dessert, if you'd like. and my sister will be here. hmm...sister eating my pie. don't know how i feel about that.

Pandora said:
A funny little side note, Little Spangette insisted theac sit next to her at the dinner table. I think she was facinated with his shaved head. :fly:

she got up this morning and saw the dining room table and said, "remember scott?" i think she was recalling the events of last night. i think it's so funny that she insisted sitting next to him, and doing everything he did. she HAD to have a napkin, she HAD to have a cup and coaster, she HAD to have a piece of bread...

like a cat, i'm telling you. she can smell the fear.