Thread Man with CCW in Dayton Ohio shoots robber, Then talks about it.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
It's a big thread, but I'm going to quote a few highlights. Out of 26 pages, that's about the only good stuff I got from it. Still pretty good read, when the guy who made the shots speaks out. This is after he was cleared.

Video of the act.
http://www.whiotv.com/video/28315602/index.html

Thread
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=6...02&start=30

Keep one in the pipe!
From the shooter
the gun was a glock model 36. carrying with one in the chamber probably saved my life because i was holding myself in the car with my left hand as they were trying to pull me out of the car no way i could have racked the slide.

If reference to the castle law he was asked if the shots were from inside the car.
yes the dayton police and the detectives showed me nothing but respect. shots were fired from the vehicle

i want to thank everyone for their support. i have been in contact with my lawyer throughout this whole thing he says im good not to let it bother me

I'm curious - do you remember hearing the shots as you fired them?
it sounds crazy but i actually dont remember my ears ringing at all. when i watch the video it all happens so fast but it seemed like an eternity the night of

Either the BG or a friend posted a pic of his abdomen on face book. I just seen it.

there are pics of the BG's wounds floating around on facebook. on bobbly blackburn jrs facebook. he was the other man attacking me
905d40fc.png

Guy who got shots brother.
newspewing-1.png

Arrested a month ago for assault.
http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/oh-mcs...burn-jr-1110365
billy-blackburn-jr-1110365.pic1.jpg

He's such a smart one.
newest.png

What kind of ammo did you use.
one was a powrball one was regular ball ammo . when i bought the box of powr ball i shot a clip thru my gun to make sure they functioned well leaving me one short just happened to be the second one.i would say the one on the right is the powrball and the one on the left is the regular ball ammo

Ugh gun forums. I do like the crooks bitching about CCW on their facebook. Retards.

Those facebook screens are awesome.

I don't even have a cell phone and these retards have a blackberry.

Last edited:
Which page does someone say "omg if hed been usin 9m m hed be ded rite now becuz 9mm would not have stoped that perp. 45 is what the seals use so i only cary 45 with 4 extra mags at all times" ??

Which page does someone say "omg if hed been usin 9m m hed be ded rite now becuz 9mm would not have stoped that perp. 45 is what the seals use so i only cary 45 with 4 extra mags at all times" ??

I just put that on page 47.

I don't think it got to that. I was looking more for the shooters replies to questions.

Yet you still haven't answered why this matters.

Here I'll make it easier for you.. Why should this have not been posted in the already well established gun thread here on UF?

The gun thread is more about people on here who own them, and the guns they own, and want to own. This thread is.. well what it's about is in the first post. If you don't like it suck on a boomerang.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person