man vs. wild being investigated v.id go gay for him

I saw this about 2 weeks ago and if you're on hawaii, you could easily die in about 10k places well in visible range of a road...that means absolutely nothing

:lol: that holds true anywhere on the face of the earth

did you not get that he was pretending this was a dangerous situation while his producer or whatever just happily skipped across? :p

:lol: that holds true anywhere on the face of the earth

did you not get that he was pretending this was a dangerous situation while his producer or whatever just happily skipped across? :p

he tested the crossing so they knew it was good at that point and no, you don't run the risk of falling into lava pits in most places

I saw this about 2 weeks ago and if you're on hawaii, you could easily die in about 10k places well in visible range of a road...that means absolutely nothing

Isnt the point of the show that he is suppose to be 1 man vs the wild outdoors? If he fell and say broke his leg in that 5 foot deep crevice there is the park's main road not even a half a mile away. He sure is taking on the wild outdoors :fly:

he tested the crossing so they knew it was good at that point and no, you don't run the risk of falling into lava pits in most places

how do you know that shot wasn't before bear jumped over and they all knew full well beforehand that it was perfectly safe

and I'm not talking about lava pits, I'm pointing that anywhere in the world there are ten thousand places and ways to die within eyesight of a road. the point is that he's out there pretending there's even the slightest bit of danger or risk involved. it's a good show but les actually films a documentary. :lol: bear is an actor. you sir, are watching the Discovery Channel equivalent of WWF :fly:

I watched the new Survivorman episodes this weekend. Anyone who thinks for a moment that Bear is more hardkore than Les is just flat wrong. :lol:

There was a point in the Amazon episode where he was being stalked by a cougar... and not the sexy kind either, I mean this is worse than tits to your knees and wrinkly cooch man eater! I was actually scared!

I watched the new Survivorman episodes this weekend. Anyone who thinks for a moment that Bear is more hardkore than Les is just flat wrong. :lol:

There was a point in the Amazon episode where he was being stalked by a cougar... and not the sexy kind either, I mean this is worse than tits to your knees and wrinkly cooch man eater! I was actually scared!

No shit right??? You could hear the dam cougar right behind and at the end you can hear it stalking the camp. Man I would have pissed my pants hearing that in the pitch dark jungle.

No shit right??? You could hear the dam cougar right behind and at the end you can hear it stalking the camp. Man I would have pissed my pants hearing that in the pitch dark jungle.

Oh my gosh when he was talking about the jungle rot on his foot and putting his boot on I got sick to my stomach. I don't ever want to go to the Amazon now!

how do you know that shot wasn't before bear jumped over and they all knew full well beforehand that it was perfectly safe

and I'm not talking about lava pits, I'm pointing that anywhere in the world there are ten thousand places and ways to die within eyesight of a road. the point is that he's out there pretending there's even the slightest bit of danger or risk involved. it's a good show but les actually films a documentary. :lol: bear is an actor. you sir, are watching the Discovery Channel equivalent of WWF :fly:

I would say it is more like watching Reno 911 and asking "how do these police get away with this stuff???"

:lol: :lol: rep+

Flynavy, it isn't called the WWF anymore, it's WWE. The treehuggers sued and got them to change the name.

no freakin' way.

Oh yeah, this was a big deal a few years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wrestling_Entertainment

In 2000, the World Wildlife Fund (also WWF), an environmental organization now called the World Wide Fund for Nature, sued the World Wrestling Federation. A British court agreed that Titan Sports had violated a 1994 agreement which had limited the permissible use of the WWF initials overseas, particularly in merchandising.[8]

On Sunday May 5, 2002, the company quietly changed all references on its website from "WWF" to "WWE", while switching the URL from WWF.com to WWE.com. The next day, a press release announced the official name change from World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc. to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., or WWE, and the change was publicized later that day during a telecast of Monday Night RAW, which emanated from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut. For a short time, WWE used the slogan "Get The 'F' Out".[9] The company had also been ordered by court to stop using the old WWF Attitude logo on any of its properties and to censor all past references to WWF, as they no longer owned the trademark to the initials WWF in 'specified circumstances'.[10] However, despite litigation, WWE is still permitted use of the original WWF logo, which was used from 1984 through 1997, as well as the "New WWF Generation" logo, which was used from 1994 through 1998. Furthermore, the company may still make use of the full "World Wrestling Federation" and "World Wrestling Federation Entertainment" names without consequence.

Last edited:
On May 26, 2006, WWE revived Extreme Championship Wrestling as its third brand. The new ECW program airs Tuesday nights, on the Sci Fi Channel.[11]
:rolleyes: were it not for BSG I'd write that shitty channel off entirely. the ghost hunting bullshit was bad enough but that just disgusts me

:rolleyes: were it not for BSG I'd write that shitty channel off entirely. the ghost hunting bullshit was bad enough but that just disgusts me

:lol: I was watching bad television on Saturday and there was a movie on lifetime that had Starbuck on it from 10 years ago, she was an unwed teenage mom.

you can discount the show all you want but he was doing the hardcore shit FIRST and Les has had to step up his game in order to be 1/10th as good of a show...no producer drank the juice from elephant dung...no producer jumped into an arctic pool of water to show how to stave off hypothermia... no producer was on a raft made of twigs with tiger sharks within hands reach, etc, ad nauseum

say what? they've both been around about a year. bear wasn't doing shit first :lol: drinking the juice from elephant turds is not a "man vs wild" situation, it's more like "man vs common sense" :p

and don't even get me started on the fucking raft that SOMEONE ELSE built for him first AND said sharks weren't even tiger sharks AND there was a diver there making sure they weren't coming near the raft :fly:

edit: and it seems some of the shit he advises is likely to get one killed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_vs._Wild#Inaccurate_survival_advice

Last edited:
you can discount the show all you want but he was doing the hardcore shit FIRST and Les has had to step up his game in order to be 1/10th as good of a show...no producer drank the juice from elephant dung...no producer jumped into an arctic pool of water to show how to stave off hypothermia... no producer was on a raft made of twigs with tiger sharks within hands reach, etc, ad nauseum

I love how suburbian kids can determine which skills are essential to survival based upon what they watch on television :lol: