Man Massage

crazymike said:
I couldn't get a message from any stranger. And I don't have any male friends close enough to give me a message, so no.
Okay, I could never get a massage from a male friend. But a professional, sure!

b_sinning said:
I wouldn't want a message from someone I know. That would make it too personal.

Yeah. I have a friend who is going into massage therapy and wants someone to practice on. I told him no thanks.

I've been to both male and female. If I'm in need to deep tissue work, I tend to go to a guy. And I ended up going to a guy once during this pregnancy. I was really uncomfortable with it at first because I didn't know how much experience he had with prenatal massage and since he is lacking the body parts to become pregnant, I didn't know how much sympathy & understanding he would have for it. But I loved it and I'm planning on going back to him for the rest of my prenatal massage.
As a (non-practicing) massage therapist, I can tell you that you get so used to seeing naked people everyday it really doesn't phase you. You are focused on this muscle or that joint and not the naked guy who's fighting back a woody. The guy knows what he's doing and you have no reason to feel uncomfortable. :)

BigDov said:
I'm with you on that one......... not homophobic or anything like that either, I just don't know how relaxing it'd be to have some dude massaging me.

So which are you...gay or homophopic..or both? self loathing is a horrible thing. We love you no matter what

Now where is that physical proff that you are not gay that I've been asking for? :fly: :heart:

JJ Lady said:
So which are you...gay or homophopic..or both? self loathing is a horrible thing. We love you no matter what

Now where is that physical proff that you are not gay that I've been asking for? :fly: :heart:

DAMMIT WOMAN I'M NEITHER!!!!!!!

Physical proof being what exactly??

:lol:

I'm not sure. When you go to a chiropracter it's usually a man who has his hands all over you...I guess it's sort of the same thing. I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable too.

Millions said:
I'm not sure. When you go to a chiropracter it's usually a man who has his hands all over you...I guess it's sort of the same thing. I'd probably feel a little uncomfortable too.

I miss the chiropractor...I need a good popping