Man Massage

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I was watching the episode of Seinfeld last night where George got a massage from a man and it made me think.

I've gotten a few massages but I've always always had a female do it and schedule them if needed so I get one from a woman. I just don't want a man rubbing me down. My wife thinks I'm nuts. I just don't feel like I could relax with man paws on me.

Could you guys get a massage from a man?

sure, I don't care. A happy ending is a happy ending.

:happy:

I'm with you on that one......... not homophobic or anything like that either, I just don't know how relaxing it'd be to have some dude massaging me.

b_sinning said:
What about a woman?

Woman will let anyone massage them.
I don't care either way. The best massage always comes from the S.O. though, if you know what I mean :nudgewink:

BigDov said:
I'm with you on that one......... not homophobic or anything like that either, I just don't know how relaxing it'd be to have some dude massaging me.

Exactly! But my wife says I'm afraid it will move. I said no becuase I know it never would but she doesn't believe me.

b_sinning said:
Exactly! But my wife says I'm afraid it will move. I said no becuase I know it never would but she doesn't believe me.

Hmm....... this is making me think that I should perhaps go and experience a good female massage and a good male massage and just see for myself what happens and how I feel.

BigDov said:
Hmm....... this is making me think that I should perhaps go and experience a good female massage and a good male massage and just see for myself what happens and how I feel.
Speaking of which

*Goes off to make new thread*

Sure, no problem :fly:

Actually, I have a very difficult time relaxing for a massage anyway. I am not comfortable with anyone touching me unless it's someone I know very well.

Forrest Dump said:
If I wanted to be pawed by a man I could just go to a bar in the Montrose area and get it for free.
I work two blocks from Montrose... Gays are always dancing in the pale moonlight there. :shifty:

I couldn't get a message from any stranger. And I don't have any male friends close enough to give me a message, so no.