Ontopic Man applies to Canada for asylum

@canadianposters

60 Minutes Interviewed your buddy guy Hair Trudeau and I feel like a lot of the Animosity you guys are FEeling is not healthy buddy guy buds. Are you all OK? Do you need America to help you out buds? Do you want to go out for an Iced Cream or something? How was soccer practice? Oh that's a shame, I'll get you some Neosporin.

Did Russia talk to you? Did Russia talk about where you poop from? Don't talk to Russia anymore lil buddy bud.

You've been acting like kind of a faggot country lately, what's up buds?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asked by host Lara Logan what Canadians expected of their American neighbours, Trudea‎u replied: “It might be nice if they paid a little more attention to the world.”

As the vastly smaller nation and economy, Canada always has to be aware of America, he said. “We sometimes like to think that, you know, Americans will pay attention to us from time to time, too.”

justintrudeau.jpeg

@canadianposters

60 Minutes Interviewed your buddy guy Hair Trudeau and I feel like a lot of the Animosity you guys are FEeling is not healthy buddy guy buds. Are you all OK? Do you need America to help you out buds? Do you want to go out for an Iced Cream or something? How was soccer practice? Oh that's a shame, I'll get you some Neosporin.

Did Russia talk to you? Did Russia talk about where you poop from? Don't talk to Russia anymore lil buddy bud.

You've been acting like kind of a faggot country lately, what's up buds?
..... Wat?

I think I can safely speak for the rest of the Canadians here that we aren't too hurt by your sick burn. We'll just go to the doctor and get our feelings checked for free, if needed.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia