Male Bathroom manners

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong.

I will back this up 110%.

Womens public/bar bathrooms are by far the nastiest thing in the world. Ask any girl, some women are just plain nasty in the bathroom. The norm is that the womans public restroom is twice as bad as the mens.

You're crazy too. Shit comes out of your ass. Your ass harbors more bacteria than any other place on your body, minus your hands (if you don't keep them washed).

That isn't why you hover .. you hover because crabs can live on a toilet seat for 3 days .. don't want crabs .. don't sit on the toilet seat. That and not ALL girls keep themselves clean. I certainly don't want to sit down where some nasty hoe has just sat her nasty nekid ass. FUCk that :lol:

You didn't see that episode of Bullshit with Penn and Teller? The part of the cheeks that hits the toilet is more sanitary than your ears, mouth, hands, and even face and lips. Think about that next time you kiss Mike :fly:

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong.

How am I wrong? It is true you see more men's bathrooms in movies.

It is true that there is furniture in ladies rooms and not men's rooms (in almost every place I have checked and asked a woman).

It is true that the area of the butt cheek is cleaner than other places.

I will back this up 110%.

Womens public/bar bathrooms are by far the nastiest thing in the world. Ask any girl, some women are just plain nasty in the bathroom. The norm is that the womans public restroom is twice as bad as the mens.

they also keep dirtier desks at work...saw something on the news recently about womens desks having significantly more bacteria than men...they attributed it to womens tendency to snack at their desks while at work

they also keep dirtier desks at work...saw something on the news recently about womens desks having significantly more bacteria than men...they attributed it to womens tendency to snack at their desks while at work

Eating at your desk is probably the worst way to rack up bacteria, I do it daily cause im :tard:

Girl's bathrooms can be absolutely disgusting. In regards to manners I don't understand why girls think that its ok to talk while in the bathroom. I have people try to follow me in and keep talking. OMG YOU NASTY BITCHES.

FUcking april.

Girl's bathrooms can be absolutely disgusting. In regards to manners I don't understand why girls think that its ok to talk while in the bathroom. I have people try to follow me in and keep talking. OMG YOU NASTY BITCHES.

FUcking april.

Fine! next time I will watch in silence :(

You didn't see that episode of Bullshit with Penn and Teller? The part of the cheeks that hits the toilet is more sanitary than your ears, mouth, hands, and even face and lips. Think about that next time you kiss Mike :fly:

Well you keep that in mind yourself .. I bet you do some kissin too.

And do you believe everything that you see on tv? I'm sorry .. your ass is nasty. I don't care what you say. It stays cooped up in your pants (with girls .. some women wear panty hose, so that makes it even worse), it sweats, it already harbors bacteria from the shit that comes out of it. And crabs jump around. They jump off of infected people and onto surrounding things .. like toilet seats.

Then you gotta figure that if people don't wipe properly .. guess what .. they leave left overs. That sits in there and migles with the sweat. You couple that with the other oriface girls have down there that also harbor bacteria. What does bacteria love? Dark, moist places last time I read a science book (not watched tv) .. so that does not = something cleaner than my face.

TV can say it all they want .. I will never believe it.

Unless I just watched the cleaning lady spray that bitch down with Lysol .. I'm not going anywhere near it. Because yes .. girls can be NASTY. There are probabaly 65% nasty bitches to 35% clean ones. And I don't have enough faith in the female populous to think that the one who used the stall before me was one of those 35%.

Ever have to pass TP to the fellow in the stall next to you? :lol:
I had to do that once for my boss. I had finished up #2 and was about to leave the stall when my boss says "hey josh is that you? could you pass me some toilet paper?". I obliged and passed a wad under the door. I always check the stall for TP before entering it.

Every woman knows that the girls bathrooms are ALWAYS more disgusting than the boys... STOP TRYING TO HOVER AND PEEING ALL OVER THE SEAT!

I don't hover at home :p and I don't leave tinkle on the seat when I'm out either, so....nya :p