Male Attractiveness

too hairy?

beach.jpg

how bout this. (to be fair, i was in Italy, and figured "When in Rome...")

hair.jpg

if there were anyway possible to resurrect team tre with mnarklar and/or salad tossings, i would do it.

i am considering posting the gif with every post from here on out

:(

Why don't know where your caps lock key is?

you know i love you. i just don't understand how men who like men don't like hair. this seems to be a very common opinion. since when did hair become a bad thing? there's nothing wrong with a naturally smooth guy, but why go to all those steps when you have hair?

you know i love you. i just don't understand how men who like men don't like hair. this seems to be a very common opinion. since when did hair become a bad thing? there's nothing wrong with a naturally smooth guy, but why go to all those steps when you have hair?

It's just a preference. Just how you like somethings others don't. :hs:

It's just a preference. Just how you like somethings others don't. :hs:

oh, i know. it's a blonde/brunette thing. i just wonder if there's a reason out there that i haven't thought about. (and i'm giving dbzeag a hard time. :D)

at this point, i think i'm the one who's not understood. i like the 80s men and i like old men. :lol:

oh, i know. it's a blonde/brunette thing. i just wonder if there's a reason out there that i haven't thought about. (and i'm giving dbzeag a hard time. :D)

at this point, i think i'm the one who's not understood. i like the 80s men and i like old men. :lol:

Yaaa that's gross imo. :)

you can take your whole point and shove it up your ass

:( I did conceed I like some mens with hairs :(