Male Attractiveness

As for my personal tastes, if I am just looking at a model, treasure trail is fucking hot, but wax off all of the other hair on the chest. Trim the pits, no hair on shoulders or back at all. No hair on ass at all. Trim the leg hair close, and arm hair, too. Waxed eyebrows just to cure the strays. Shaved balls (of course), and taint, but leave very close trim for pubes.

I have been with a guy that was really hairy, but he had really soft, thick, long (like over an inch) hair on his chest and it was really hot. If felt like I was sleeping with a guant warm teddy bear :drool: I miss him :( I hope he is doing well.

Are you sure you're gay? You want your men maintained like women

I love men. I also love women. People are just attractive all around. I mean there are some really scary and nasty looking people out there, but I usually can find something attractive in a person. I mean, we all have to have one good quality. Right?!

On the shallow side of me though, when I am looking for a man to hook up with, or flirt with, or just to admire from afar, the things I notice right off are:
height
teeth
smile
hair
stomach
laugh
voice
posture