Making wine from scratch

This. It would be pretty damn cool to invent a kick ass brew, but I assume all possible varieties and flavors have been invented by now so why bother.

You would be very very surprised about that. My friend just made an apple saison with a bit of coriander and a coworker made a brew with Fruity Pebbles (no I am not kidding).

You would be very very surprised about that. My friend just made an apple saison with a bit of coriander and a coworker made a brew with Fruity Pebbles (no I am not kidding).

God damn. A beer made from Crunchberries would be the fucking win.

God damn. A beer made from Crunchberries would be the fucking win.

I actually thought Golden Grahams would make a wicked sweet brown ale.

Also in my coworker's group, the contest to include one weirdo ingredient had a recipe submitted using Reese's Cups. A chocolate peanut butter stout using brewed Reese's. Win.

I reckon I could bed polo with a Lucky Charms Lager.

Or just by asking him.

You would think, but he is a very hard nut to crack. And spew his nut's load. Loads. All night. By candlelight. And soft French music playing in the background. After a bottle or two of Merlot.

Damn it NON GAY thread, NON GAY thread.....

I actually thought Golden Grahams would make a wicked sweet brown ale.

Also in my coworker's group, the contest to include one weirdo ingredient had a recipe submitted using Reese's Cups. A chocolate peanut butter stout using brewed Reese's. Win.

A fruited ale made from fermented gummy worms.

Skittles and strawberries in a red lager :drool:

god damn, I think I need to buy a homebrew kit.

A fruited ale made from fermented gummy worms.

Skittles and strawberries in a red lager :drool:

god damn, I think I need to buy a homebrew kit.

Actually, that was one of the other recipes with one special ingredient, gummy worms.

i'm actually quite feminine in my shagging outlook, quite hard to bed. i like to see women try for it, make themselves embarassed.

fact is, im a sexual camel. i don't really mind not getting any when i can get drunk instead. and since i never seem to be out of relationships, this means i never cheat.

so i double win. huzzah.

i'm actually quite feminine in my shagging outlook, quite hard to bed. i like to see women try for it, make themselves embarassed.

fact is, im a sexual camel. i don't really mind not getting any when i can get drunk instead. and since i never seem to be out of relationships, this means i never cheat.

so i double win. huzzah.

Well, when I put you to bed, you will be definitely hard. Make no mistake.