Mailing Alcohol

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Everything I read says mailing alcohol is illegal. Does anyone know the actual laws regarding this?

I have a supply of Samuel Adam's Cream Stout that I wish to ship to a friend on the forums:

0001wwx1.jpg

I missed my first opportunity to have them delivered via tucked away in a checked suitcase on a plane option, and now mailing is my only option till November.

Can someone advise me?

Drool-Boy said:
Ill give you a difinitive and authoratative answer only if you promise to mail me some, too.
they may supply it in your area - for whatever reason you can't get it in Florida, or at least shawndavid commented that he hadn't had it in 10 years.

There's a large liquor store 5 minutes from me that I refer to as 'Walmart Liquors' - I can get damn near anything, and they definitely have lots of Cream Stout

edit: if you can't get it I will hook you up

April23 said:
See WAW, this thread supports our content law.

Edit: God that beer looks yummy.

good modding there...drag shit in here from another thread why don't you? :lol: :heart:

as far as the mailing goes, how do people get away with ordering absinthe from overseas? seems like no one really cares to police it

It's fine, however, I've only sent a single bottle. Sounds like you have more than that to ship.

Best thing to do is to get some hard, plastic tubing from Home Depot, cut it to size, tape off the ends and ship it that way. Can be expensive though, but it won't get broke in transit.

elpmis said:
o i c

suck April's big thick cock and he/she'll come running right back to ya

edit: it'll work if your asshole is noice and toight

oh baby, you know how I like it :drool:

elpmis said:
o i c

suck April's big thick cock and he/she'll come running right back to ya

edit: it'll work if your asshole is noice and toight

He couldn't fit this monster in his mouth.

Galen said:
It's fine, however, I've only sent a single bottle. Sounds like you have more than that to ship.

Best thing to do is to get some hard, plastic tubing from Home Depot, cut it to size, tape off the ends and ship it that way. Can be expensive though, but it won't get broke in transit.
thank you sir