Hawt Mail order bride.

It definitely stinks Spanish prisoner.

He's been married three times. Two of which were shady deals for economic gain. He usually gets taken for illegal drug scams. He buys a lot of non-FDA approved medication from Eastern Europe that gets seized in customs.

The way those scams work is you buy large amounts of pills. The dealer then sends only 1 or 2 pills and marks them clearly as being illicit. Customs flags the shipment because of the obvious markings and no package is delivered.

I know a guy in his mid 50s that is a not so good looking jewish guy but has a great personality and makes lots of money that has a early 20 something super hot Russian mail order bride. He pampers her and she's very appreciative.

That's what I thought too but she seems to really dig him. She keeps his home spotless and they travel and go out nonstop. If she's playing him then she's good at hiding it. He's a very social and visible person.

I know a guy who did that with his Filipino wife. They're doing great.

Still funny though.

That's what I thought too but she seems to really dig him. She keeps his home spotless and they travel and go out nonstop. If she's playing him then she's good at hiding it. He's a very social and visible person.

the day he dies thirty eight of her closest relatives will show up to comfort her and then never leave after the funeral

I know a guy in his mid 50s that is a not so good looking jewish guy but has a great personality and makes lots of money that has a early 20 something super hot Russian mail order bride. He pampers her and she's very appreciative.

Seems to work for both parties really in my opinion. Women in bad situations can get out and be cared for by men who don't treat them like shit and can support them and the man gets a loving wife in return.

lol @ not knowing what you're getting when she says "I want to satisfy you with all my sexual experience."

Sounds like she isn't making 'the original guy' much $$ any more. . .

rode hard & put away wet. . .

brooksFAIL1.jpg