Food MADE ON HONOR - SOLD ON MERIT

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,502
Hello, I'm Chikken and I'm here to talk to you about Narragansett Beer.

When I want to get well and truly blitzed, I drink Narragansett Beer.

Why, you ask? Well, first of all, NBC (Narragansett Brewing Company) know a thing or two about getting people hammered.

You see, they've been getting New England fishermen blind drunk since 1890. And if you look around long enough, you'll notice that if there is one profession on this planet that can drink it's fishermen. And these are New England fishermen, perfect wave fishermen, not some candy ass skinnies from the Carib that have calm seas and 75 degree weather, fresh pineapple and ice cold Red Stripes EVERY DAMN DAY.

No, these fishermen have to deal with other New England fishermen in tight quarters, as well as crap weather, so you know these guys mean business.

But I degress.

It's also about the flavour. That sweet rustic flavour that harkens to a grizzled fellow with one eye and a mangled hand shucking oysters with a rusty knife on the mossy dock at low tide in July. You can almost smell the rotting clams and crabs in the muck.

Oh, and the rusty knife, you can even taste the rust. Ahh, what delightful mouth music it makes.

Did I mention the 16oz cans? Well, what better way to channel Poseiden's elixer down your wanting gullet faster than a lobsterman calls harbour patrol on a diver than a 16oz can.

Yes, Narragansett Beer, a fantastic way to drown your troubles away.

MADE ON HONOR

SOLD ON MERIT

Last edited: