Mad Cow

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Anyone think this is going to become a major issue? Saw that tests were inconclusive on another cow... so who knows. Perhaps im just overly paranoid.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

/Titor

It will probably be made a much bigger deal by the media than it really needs to be.

According to the sources I've seen there have been fewer than 200 confirmed and probable cases of vCJD (the variant on Creutzfeldt-Jacob Disease that may be related to eating beef from cattle with Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
worldwide among the hundreds of thousands of people who may have consumed BSE-contaminated beef products. That isn't exactly what the CDC would consider an epidemic.

mad-cow-disease.jpg

I'm not worried about it. Any real beef eater in America isn't worried about it either.

Plus I don't eat cows brains or any of the other parts that end up getting affected by the disease.

NeedMoreEmo said:
If you think thats a problem you should have been in Britain a few years ago.

I hear Mad Cow nearly eclipsed the great Toothbrush Shortage of 1800-Present.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Hey prick, you didn't even know I was British til last week so cut with the overused, stupid jokes. :rolleyes:

easy there :heart:

Americans and Brits have lots in common; bumbling leaders, obnoxious french neighbors, and we dislike immigrants a lot.