Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
coolmacks.gif

:fly:

BigDov said:
LOL what the hell???

Is that one of your cats???! :lol:
Yes, that is our cat, Macks. He loves milk. He knows milk comes out of the refrigerator so everytime you open the refrigerator he jumps in trying to get the milk.

Every time. :lol:

I love that cat!! :fly:

zengirl said:
Yes, that is our cat, Macks. He loves milk. He knows milk comes out of the refrigerator so everytime you open the refrigerator he jumps in trying to get the milk.

Every time. :lol:

I love that cat!! :fly:

That is absolutely hilarious :fly:

BigDov said:
That is absolutely hilarious :fly:
He lives up to his name, ever the entertainer he is.

He gets kinda crazy sometimes and just goes tearing across the living room to the bathroom doorway, he jumps up the door frame and claws his way all the way down. The little bugger jumps about 5' in the air. Sometimes he jumps up, about 5', does a little backflip, lands and goes tearing across the apartment. I've never seen anything like it.

When you have food on your plate, forget about it. He will come up next to you, and all of a sudden swipe his little paw out and grab something off of your plate, knock it off and then he pounces on it. :fly: Most of the time you don't even see him do it, he's too stealty.

I have the greatest cats in the world.

Pandora said:
:lol: that is awesome! Mine always seem to get themselves stuck in closets. You'd think they'd learn by now....?
Macks's latest trick is to lock himself in the bathroom. He does this at least once a day. He runs into the hall bathroom and attacks the door, and then pushes it closed, all the way. :fly: He'll sit in the dark quietly until someone notices the door is shut and lets him out. I think he likes his alone time.

Cat hair in the fridge is the last thing I need. It gets everywhere as it is. Yuck. Not in the food.

That having been said....hahahahaha

Sarcasmo said:
Cat hair in the fridge is the last thing I need. It gets everywhere as it is. Yuck. Not in the food.

With 5 cats, you kinda get used to having cat hair everywhere ;) But the cat in the fridge thing more than makes up for it.

b_sinning said:
The first time he tried to slap something off my plate he would be drawing back a furry stump.
:rolleyes: They're cats man... you know... animals? He's just doing what he's genetically wired to do. I suppose you're one of those types who likes to train your animals to be seen and not heard, and to not bother you unless it's convenient for you? It really irritates me when people punish their animals for being animals. Its like you people expect these things to be mini-humans or something.

The way I see it, I have a great big world I live in. I can come and go from my house anytime I please, I can go on vacations and see new things, I can have experiences and fun outside of my 4 walls. These animals of mine reside within these 4 walls and for the most part, never leave this world. How terrible of me to deprive them of a life because it's inconvenient for me? If you aren't going to respect the spririt of your animal, don't get one.

I just train my animals not to take food unless it's given. He just used that hand to scratch on his butt for a half hour then he just swipped it across your plate. You then eat from there. Might as well just go a head and lick his butt if you are going to do that.

b_sinning said:
I just train my animals not to take food unless it's given. He just used that hand to scratch on his butt for a half hour then he just swipped it across your plate. You then eat from there. Might as well just go a head and lick his butt if you are going to do that.
So I suppose allowing them to drink from my water glass is a bad thing? :fly: And I dunno bout YOUR cats, but mine don't have hands, and their front paws aren't hinged such that they can scratch their back ends that way.

My in-laws are allergic to cats too, they've also sold their house and their new one isn't ready for 2-3 months... so they're staying with their daugher. :fly:

There's method to my maddness

muahahahahahhhahhaa

zengirl said:
My in-laws are allergic to cats too, they've also sold their house and their new one isn't ready for 2-3 months... so they're staying with their daugher. :fly:

There's method to my maddness

muahahahahahhhahhaa
in-laws?

Sarcasmo said:

I agree, that is hilarious but I'm just glad he's in your fridge and not mine.