fly_outoffridge.gif
fly_outoffridge.gif
fly_outoffridge.gif

fly_outoffridge.gif
fly_outoffridge.gif
fly_outoffridge.gif
fly_outoffridge.gif

Pandora said:
:lol: that is awesome! Mine always seem to get themselves stuck in closets. You'd think they'd learn by now....?
My cat likes to make her bed in the dryer, we have to be extra careful that we dont close the door, or turn it on when she is in there :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
My cat likes to make her bed in the dryer, we have to be extra careful that we dont close the door, or turn it on when she is in there :fly:

:eek: I've heard of people turning the dryer on accidently with a cat in there. $5,000 later the cat lived...minus it's ears, part of it's tail, part of a leg and a lot of fur. :( :( :(

Pandora said:
:eek: I've heard of people turning the dryer on accidently with a cat in there. $5,000 later the cat lived...minus it's ears, part of it's tail, part of a leg and a lot of fur. :( :( :(
:eek: Holy shit!

We've never turned the dryer on her yet.... But you can kiss a dark load of laundry goodbye if she gets in there (she's white)....

Pandora said:
My soon to be ex step mom did that. She was stoned out of her mind and put the towels from the washer into the dryer, and didn't realize that the kitten had jumped in there, then she got the munches and went out for pizza. She came home to a bloody furry mess and made the neighbor come over to clean it up.

Drugs kill man.

edit: We have very strict laundry rules at our house in order to make sure cats don't do this.

b_sinning said:
If my neighbor showed up at my door to come ask me to clean up her fried cat I'd tell her to fuck off.
cheers to that

The woman is a pharmacological nutjob, did I mention she's planning on going to medschool now? :fly:

I don't talk to her, haven't in over a year. Some people are just toxic.