ma748923ac is getting his kittens fingers cut off...

thing is even if its a indoor cat theres always the chance it could get away and then the outdoor cats will own its ass meh i could never have a cat indoors all the time after seein how much they dig being outside

I.C.Water said:
thing is even if its a indoor cat theres always the chance it could get away and then the outdoor cats will own its ass meh i could never have a cat indoors all the time after seein how much they dig being outside

Gosh yes... cats love the outdoors. Cat back in Houston prefers it to being inside. Comes in to eat and poo then is outside killing whatever he can.

April23 said:
Gosh yes... cats love the outdoors. Cat back in Houston prefers it to being inside. Comes in to eat and poo then is outside killing whatever he can.

outdoor cats>*
mookie.jpg

RIP Mookie

Coqui said:
Average cat life for outdoor cats = 3 years
Average cat life for indoor cats = 14+ years

Indoor cats > outdoor cats.

My parents have an outdoor cat that is going on 11 years I believe. He's never spent a day inside.

bananiac yellow said:
hey fly.. if your going to call me ma(insert random number here)ac

Can you please agleast NAME RAPE ME TO TAHT INSTEAD OF BANANIAC YELLOW!?!?!?

There's probably a good story behind Bananiac Yellow - common Fly tell us what it is?

After Friday night I would have thought some thing about Waffle's would have been fitting.

fly said:
so you'll still have to cut their nails then. why do it meanie-head???

multiple reasons

1. My neices and nephews are at my house pretty often. My cats had a bad experience with my X's daughter. I'm breaking them into the child thing.. HOWEVER.. this is a precaution

2. Its better for the carpet.. furniture.. ME WHEN THEY USE MY HEAD AS A LAUNCH PAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Coqui said:
Average cat life for outdoor cats = 3 years
Average cat life for indoor cats = 14+ years

Indoor cats > outdoor cats.

But gosh do the outdoor cats get to live a life the way they should/want.