ma748923ac is getting his kittens fingers cut off...

My cat is bitter about being inside, but I keep her in because of bugs and dirt. It's just too difficult to let her come in to eat and aleep and let her roam around all night. I had to make a choice and I chose no more outside for kitty. I like it better this way and the only time she really gets upset about it is when she sees other cats outside......she thinks she's a bad ass and wants to fight.

April23 said:
But gosh do the outdoor cats get to live a life the way they should/want.

Yeah all those kitties I've seen dead on the side of the road are really living the life.

:(

Valve1138 said:
My cat I had growing up lived for 13 years and was an outdoor cat.

He was one happy mother fucker too :D

Cat's are not unlike tigers and lions, they want to roam free.

I had a friend in High School who's 3 year old outdoor cat was killed by 'something or someone' Halloween weekend. I'm guessing simply because he was a black cat? Yeah he lived a long happy life. :(

My 4 cats are very happy safely indoors. I could leave the door wide open and they wouldn't give it a second thought. Course most of them are rescues so perhaps they prefer the spoiled life to 'roughing it'. :fly:

As long as you leave their back claws so they can climb trees then declawing is good. I had 2 cats growing up that were declawed and both lived 14+years.

Pandora said:
Yeah all those kitties I've seen dead on the side of the road are really living the life.

I had a friend in High School who's 3 year old outdoor cat was killed by 'something or someone' Halloween weekend. I'm guessing simply because he was a black cat? Yeah he lived a long happy life. :(

That had ALOT to do with my decision to keep Samantha inside. She is a runt, so very tiny and completely black with a small white circle on her chest.

Bubbles said:
That had ALOT to do with my decision to keep Samantha inside. She is a runt, so very tiny and completely black with a small white circle on her chest.

i wont be going to atlanta.. i need to stay and take care of my kitties and my apt.

Bubbles said:
You suck. :tard:

I'm going back to my e-boyfriend......that is if he'll still have me after this indiscretion of trying to spend the weekend with another man.

Whooo arrreeee!!!!

:p

Bubbles said:
You suck. :tard:

I'm going back to my e-boyfriend......that is if he'll still have me after this indiscretion of trying to spend the weekend with another man.

alright alright.. let me see how they are feeling, my brother should be staying at my place .. maybe he can watch em...

Thats also assuming my place is in a livable condition..

which i wont know until 6..

PM ME damnit..

My friend had an outdoor cat that was 32 years old when I moved from CT, have no idea if or when it finally passed away.

But she was still amazingly friendly at that age

Of course, outdoor there isn't the same as outdoor in normal suburbia or a really rural area - it was quiet with few neighbors and no predators and very little road traffic.