Lunchtime Fun!

ChikkenNoodul said:
That sounds a bit high for the 18, but then again I can get the 12 for ~$24 locally

I'll have to see what they're charging for it these days. There used to be a store in Boston that was selling it for > $100 :fly: no wonder they went out of business
I think I paid $32 for it here, but then again the municipality that I work in has a high liquor tax. For this reason I try and buy my booze outside of this area. By me the taxes are less, as is the price. I think they purposly jack up the prices out here to cover some of the liquor taxes. They're really strict on the liquor laws, you can't buy any booze at a gas station or quickie mart, you have to buy it in one of the like 5 liquor stores in the township. They're weird like that.

BigDov said:
Dude, it's Cletus- I mean come on, have you SEEN his picture??!? He's one drop-dead sexy little bitch! :confused:

:lol:
i'm not usually one to pat myself on the back, but i'm going to go ahead and agree with you on this one. ;)

CletusJones said:
how about no? I get people telling me that I look like Nick Cage more than anything. Hell, in college everyone called me "cage" for years.

I have to agree with B_Sinning. Maybe its just the pic you posted?

BigDov said:
It's a Cletus appreciation thread now- wanna join???

We Love yu Cletus, oh yes we do
We don't love anyone, as much as you

(well maybe Dov ;-) Oh yeah and my Husband..oh and Pandora, the Ac, April, dreamwalker, elmo and a few others)

:fly: