Lunch today- do I or don't I?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Yeah, that's really the question. I brought some leftover salmon from a barbeque, and while it doesn't really need to be heated up to eat it, I'd prefer it was. The only thing is, I absolutely hate it when people heat fish up in the microwave here at work, and I don't want to be like them............. what to do, what to do??

:(

wr3kt said:
Make sure to get the spring time fresh scent!

It'll be like it just came out of the river!
hahahahahaha A+

I suggest you place it between your butt cheeks until its warm enough to eat.

shockthemonkey said:
hahahahahaha A+

I suggest you place it between your butt cheeks until its warm enough to eat.

Technically, that would be okay, since I haven't had my major bathroom trip today. It just might get me a few strange looks from the coworkers (CletusJones in particular) but they can all screw off really.

BigDov said:
Technically, that would be okay, since I haven't had my major bathroom trip today. It just might get me a few strange looks from the coworkers (CletusJones in particular) but they can all screw off really.
hahah cletus would just laugh at you because he'd know why you're walking funny.

wait, you guys work together?

you know you're a lucky bastard that you can even eat fish on your floor. someone here who is a total hypochondriac insists that she'll die if anyone eats or heats up fish on our ENTIRE floor. so we have to suffer because of one dipshit. :mad:
go to another floor to heat your fish:)

F33nX said:
you know you're a lucky bastard that you can even eat fish on your floor. someone here who is a total hypochondriac insists that she'll die if anyone eats or heats up fish on our ENTIRE floor. so we have to suffer because of one dipshit. :mad:
go to another floor to heat your fish:)
I say throw a piece of fish in the microwave and run away.... see what happens.

Drool-Boy said:
after you heat up the fish in the microwave, just cut a huge fart to cover the smell
:wtf: you're trying too hard... or not enough

Drool-Boy said:
after you heat up the fish in the microwave, just cut a huge fart to cover the smell

This may be the best conclusion should you not be able to find lysol.