Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Lunch today- do I or don't I?

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by BigDov, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Yeah, that's really the question. I brought some leftover salmon from a barbeque, and while it doesn't really need to be heated up to eat it, I'd prefer it was. The only thing is, I absolutely hate it when people heat fish up in the microwave here at work, and I don't want to be like them............. what to do, what to do??

:(

2. Spray lysol in the microwave after you heat it up.

3. spray lysol on the salmon and THEN heat it up

4. heat it with the cover on.

5. Make sure to get the spring time fresh scent!

It'll be like it just came out of the river!

6. hahahahahaha A+

I suggest you place it between your butt cheeks until its warm enough to eat.

7. :wtf: I might have to try that in small dose..... you could be onto something

8. Technically, that would be okay, since I haven't had my major bathroom trip today. It just might get me a few strange looks from the coworkers (CletusJones in particular) but they can all screw off really.

9. It might taste a little nutty, though...

10. hahah cletus would just laugh at you because he'd know why you're walking funny.

wait, you guys work together?

11. I'm still trying to figure that one out myself....... :confused:

12. WHTA?!?!?!?!?! OMG R U SERIOS

13. you know you're a lucky bastard that you can even eat fish on your floor. someone here who is a total hypochondriac insists that she'll die if anyone eats or heats up fish on our ENTIRE floor. so we have to suffer because of one dipshit. :mad:
    go to another floor to heat your fish:)

14. I say throw a piece of fish in the microwave and run away.... see what happens.

15. after you heat up the fish in the microwave, just cut a huge fart to cover the smell

16. :wtf: you're trying too hard... or not enough

17. This may be the best conclusion should you not be able to find lysol.

18. Heat it up on your BURNING LOINS!

19. what?
    You cant fart on command?

20. no :(