Lunch thread. I'm having a soy burger. You?

sleeman said:
why is there a very small vibrator on her keychian?
so that she can get it in the many folds near her junk. someday, she'll get the right one.

aprilisfatbmp6kq.png

Why the barium swallow?

I feel your pain, brother, I had a barium swallow years ago. The memory is still too darned clear in my mind. I was already feeling nauseated, and they made me drink that crap. The so-called "flavor" didn't help at all. The radiology tech nearly wore the stuff on his shoes :eek:

bast_imret said:
so do you just push on the one end to get it to vibrate? Must use those little watch batteries.
You have to twist the tip, it has different settings the farther you twist it.

DW said:
Why the barium swallow?

I feel your pain, brother, I had a barium swallow years ago. The memory is still too darned clear in my mind. I was already feeling nauseated, and they made me drink that crap. The so-called "flavor" didn't help at all. The radiology tech nearly wore the stuff on his shoes :eek:
I can down 'em like they were beer

ChikkenNoodul said:
So what did you have scanned Mr. Fly, and do I need to make an adjustment in the tools that I am bringing with me?
I'm having the occasional issue with swallowing. If I accidentally spit, please don't hold it against me. It's a medical issue and the fault of some gay fucking military doc from Tejas.