Lunch ideas

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Ok, so every day, Fuxx and I struggle with finding what to eat for lunch. I come home on my lunch break, which after subtracting driving, gives us about 40 minutes to eat. Every day we go through the same dilemna of trying to figure out what to have, and it always comes back to the same few things (leftovers, sandwiches, nachos, maybe a Hot Pocket if we're feeling adventurous).

For anyone that eats lunch at home regularly, what do you have that doesn't take horribly long?

cooking a vegi burger real quick doesn't take a lot of time and they taste sooooo good. I just had one. :drool:

have a nice warm bowl of stfu

whoops, this isn't genmay :shady:

I kid <3

that's a hard question because there is obviously no one right answer and even if there was, you certainly wouldn't eat it everyday

I'm a chickfila crackhead so that gets my vote

What are you talking about? Friday is a great vegi burger day.

I'm sticking to my story.

why_ask_why said:
was that addressed to me? if so, http://chickfila.com/
Yes it was. And we've got a bunch of those all over here in kzoo, I thought it was more of a southern thing. Anywho, I never have gone in because A) fast food joints scare me and B) when "chicken" is part of the name of the joint, I bet they wont cater to me.

No shirt, no shoes, no vegetarians.

djduquet said:
Yes it was. And we've got a bunch of those all over here in kzoo, I thought it was more of a southern thing. Anywho, I never have gone in because A) fast food joints scare me and B) when "chicken" is part of the name of the joint, I bet they wont cater to me.

No shirt, no shoes, no vegetarians.

it is a southern thang...I live in atlanta and I think it was started here

Fat Burger said:
Veggie burgers are unfortunately against my religion as a devout anti-hippy.

Grilled cheese works, but Fuxx has turned down the idea when I've brought it up :(

really? I love meat but veggie burgers are ok too

i had bean dip today with Tostitos and some water

i usually have a sandwich or some Ramen noodles or a microwave dinner

Spaghetios are fun to.

mix it up a bit and have a picnic on the floor of the living room, keep the tv off