Lunch- A FatBurger and BigDov Joint

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
True to our word, we went and ate lunch today at The Happy Fortune out in B.F.E. True to FatBurger's word, the place just as tacky as they come. True to my word, I took pics, and so here's a thread about it.

You can see from the following pictures, that this place is nothing, if overdone, in some excellent traditional Chinese ornamentals and such.

restaurant7.jpg

restaurant2.jpg

restaurant5.jpg

FOOOOOOOOD is here :drool:
FOOD.jpg

continued

My plate after eating (deep-fried shrimp, sweet and sour pork, rice, celery with chicken)
bigdovsplate.jpg

Me telling FatBurger how to take a picture (not stoned)
youtookmypicture.jpg

FatBurger's plate (bbq pork, sweet and sour chicken, rice and something)
fatburgersplate.jpg

I'm not sure if he was picking his nose, his teeth, or if he was starting to cry because he ate too much hot mustard, but I think he looks satisfied with his lunch:
itookyourpicture.jpg

continued

Fortune cookies came; I can't remember what his said, but mine was "You are sociable and can get along with anyone" so I'd suggest to you bastards that you listen to Confucious sometime :fly:
We pretty much hugged and parted ways after that; me receiving one of the best back rubs ever from Fat Burger and he, well, he got nothing in return. The drive back, traffic-filled for no particular reason at all.
thewayback.jpg

Some dolt in a redneck truck was weaving in and out of traffic, so I got a picture of it in case the police would need it later for identification:
rednecktruck.jpg

Some random autumn coloring:
prettytrees.jpg

The road I drive down to get to work:
theroadtowork.jpg

All in all, a good lunch- excellent company, good conversation and good food :)

Fat Burger said:
Lunch was quite tasty. Oh shit, I forgot to tell him about my vacation, sorry dude :(

I guess I mentioned some of it when I explained why I put 2000 miles on my car in the space of a week.

:) It's alright. Other things were more important at the time anyway.

Another day.

BigDov said:
I only use chopsticks when I go to Japanese food. Never chinese food. It's too much like fast food for me to do something proper like eat it with chopsticks :)

And wooden mass produced, one time use chopsticks are what...too elegant?

:lol: I'm picking on you a lot this evening..I'll have to stop that

JJ Lady said:
And wooden mass produced, one time use chopsticks are what...too elegant?

:lol: I'm picking on you a lot this evening..I'll have to stop that

No, they're too much of a pain in my non-comprehending pink cones dirty old man's ass to want to use them when I'm famished and impatient from driving 20 miles to eat lunch with my friend. Nothing more :rant: