Love is a Battlefield 2 Thursdays v.3

Sarcasmo said:
I need some serious help connecting via BFCC. I can't figure that shit out, and I wanted to ban some TKing asshat tonight.
I saw him and kicked him.

msg me tonite on AIM and I'll go over it w/ ya. They actally just released the daemon, so I gotta get that installed too. It will be MUCH better.

Coqui said:
UF_Coqui (Artillery) W_A_W
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui

:lol:

I made it a point to go after him......don't know if he did the same or not.

What was with those TAC guys though. They seemed to have perfect aim everytime :(

I think they were just damn good. I know that I killed em a couple of times...

fly said:
I think they were just damn good. I know that I killed em a couple of times...

I got tired of it, switched to assault and mowed down everyone I saw eventually. My kills went up by about 20 in about 30 seconds :lol:

Coqui said:
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
UF_Coqui (M1A2) W_A_W
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui
W_A_W (M1A2) UF_Coqui

:lol:

I made it a point to go after him......don't know if he did the same or not.

What was with those TAC guys though. They seemed to have perfect aim everytime :(

nah, I wasn't specifically going after you

you are playing better though...I'm playing worse too...hadn't seen a few of those boards before last night and I haven't played since thursday night 2 weeks ago...oh well

I kept waiting for Karkand to come up so the tacp goons wouldn't have any helicopters to hide behind.

Some good games last night though. I would like to be arrogant and say that WAW learned the dangers of my C4 packages more than a few times last night.

KNYTE said:
I kept waiting for Karkand to come up so the tacp goons wouldn't have any helicopters to hide behind.

Some good games last night though. I would like to be arrogant and say that WAW learned the dangers of my C4 packages more than a few times last night.
I'd like to ban you from using C4 altogether...

KNYTE said:

everyone gets killed, that's part of the game :p
I still scored decently, just not 120+ points in a round like 2 weeks ago :p

fly said:
I'd like to ban you from using C4 altogether...

You're not the first person to say that.

I would trade the use of the G36 for only being able to carry two C4 packs per kit if I had the choice. The Chinese spec op weapon is horrible, followed closely by the MEC one, and the M4 is only slightly better.

KNYTE said:

Same here. I hate vehicular maps. Not only are they boring as hell, but it's easy to swoop down in a helicopter, launch a bunch of missiles, and then return to the helipad for repairs and supplies. I don't know. I'm just all about the alley and street stalking. My gun vs. your gun.