Love is a Battlefield 2 Thursdays v.3

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,266
Steam
mattressfish
Your weekly reminder to get together and kill your friends. Please post any requests for the server in this thread.

Again, here are the stats to post around to other forums:

Details:
IP: 67.18.175.114
Teamspeak Server: 72.36.157.211:9239

32 man unranked
2 rounds a map
Server patched to v1.01
If you need it, get the client patch here.
ZOTK script installed, for more forgiving TKs...
Autobalance script enabled for non squaded members ONLY
Start showing up around 8pm EST. Play will continue till your mom comes home.

Whore this info elsewhere. We filled the server last week, lets do it again!​

Last edited:
I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it to eliminate the worst patch of all time. It was hampering my ability to die repeatedly every round. Does that matter since the server is still patched?

Sarcasmo said:
I uninstalled my game and reinstalled it to eliminate the worst patch of all time. It was hampering my ability to die repeatedly every round. Does that matter since the server is still patched?
Yeah, gotta be on the same version. Hmmm

DirkPhoenix said:
I want to be in a squad. :(

Don't think I can make it. DianaPhoenix has told me that she wants to take a break from my problems, so I think I'll be spending a greater deal of time sitting next to her while she gropes me and calls it affection.
Get rid of her already.

DirkPhoenix said:

Don't think I can make it. DianaPhoenix has told me that she wants to take a break from my problems, so I think I'll be spending a greater deal of time sitting next to her while she gropes me and calls it affection.
that's the most emo thing I've ever read

DirkPhoenix said:

fuck. then play tonite. it will make for a great story the next week.

fly said:
The memory leak is server side. There was a client side one as well?

Everyone leaks memory from what I understand, game by game. I never noticed any ridiculous performance issues or connection problems until after I installed the patch. Since uninstalling it, everything is back to the way it was before. So there must be client-side issues as well.

DirkPhoenix said:

hahahaha

Goddamn, the WB needs to sign you up. Not a reality show, but rather a show based on your reality.