LotR: RotK Extended Edition Preview Available

generalcliche said:
What do you mean? :confused:
Most of what PJ added to the movie I like. The problem for me is in the details. For instant I like that they added the confrontation between Gandalf and Saruman. What I don't like are the details of the scene such as where Saruman is in the scene. The use of open magic. Tolkien only used magic very sparingly in the books.

Drool-Boy said:
yumz I cant wait
Neither can I. I just hope that they haven't altered it from the books any more, even though it looks like hollywood has "enhanced" it :rolleyes:

generalcliche said:
Neither can I. I just hope that they haven't altered it from the books any more, even though it looks like hollywood has "enhanced" it :rolleyes:

Im willing to overlook most of that. Otherwise the movies would be about 9hrs each:p

Drool-Boy said:
Im willing to overlook most of that. Otherwise the movies would be about 9hrs each:p
That wouldn't bother me a bit. What irritates me the most is PJ's changing of characters motivations especially Aragorn's and Gandalf. The other thing that irritates is how PJ portrays the love affair between Arwen and Aragorn,

Findakáno said:
That wouldn't bother me a bit. What irritates me the most is PJ's changing of characters motivations especially Aragorn's and Gandalf. The other thing that irritates is how PJ portrays the love affair between Arwen and Aragorn,
Amen to that, but you know how hollywood distorts things. Its still a good movie, but involves too much creative license on the part of PJ, and does not do the book justice.

generalcliche said:
Amen to that, but you know how Hollywood distorts things. Its still a good movie, but involves too much creative license on the part of PJ, and does not do the book justice.
Which is why I have a wait and see attitude about King Kong. He says that it will be like the classic Fay Ray version but I will believe it when I see it.