Lost

S

smileynev

Have any of you been watching this. We watched episodes 3 and 4 last night. Who's the guy in the suit?

Coqui said:
I keep meaning to watch it, but I forget when Wed. comes by. :( oh well. Is it worth watching?
So far I like it a lot. Lots of little mysteries, some good characters, and a little supernatural suspense. Oh, and a few hot chicks and polar bears.

fly said:
I dunno. Is the show as gay as buffy?

We watched the season 5 episodes where buffy's mom died last night, too. I cried like a little mogwai.

Drool-Boy said:
ya its the rep thing
Its more of a joke than anything else tho
It is?

I was referring to theac's threat to doc everyone 10 marklar everytime I made a thread.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yar, mouse over the little 'flags' below the username to see what it says :fly:

I got that part, what I didn't get was the numbers in the posts themselves.

Well thanks to the negative ranking, I was one post away from purchasing an Arcade Pass. Now I guess I won't be playing it anytime soon. :(

Last edited:
i caught the end of it right before the debate. i wish i would have watched the first one it might have made it look less stupid.

Coqui said:
I got that part, what I didn't get was the numbers in the posts themselves.

Well thanks to the negative ranking, I was one post away from purchasing an Arcade Pass. Now I guess I won't be playing it anytime soon. :(

wtf. either theac is playing or something went drastically wrong.

edit: apparently something went drastically wrong. fixt.

Last edited:
This show has taught me that I really want to crash on a deserted island.
The only female survivors are hot as hell.

"Hey baby, we're going to need to re-populate the species. Lemmie show ya my coconuts."